The first week at StartupBreaks.com Cowork
We had a good time, and had a whole lot of work done. Everything’s running smoothly, although a couple of things need further care (the plants for example). We’re hoping to get some nice projects from ourselves and coworkers launched and built here and get more inspirational people to work with us!
As you probably know by now, our mission is to connect, develop and startup. By growing StartupBreaks.com Cowork, we want to build and grow the Startup Community in Antwerp. Reminding you we’re still doing this on a non-profit basis. Therefore, we keep the cost of working together low, but we do expect coworkers to write a blogpost every two to three weeks in order to co-grow the Startup Community in Antwerp. We think it’s a great mission! Do you?
People who tried StartupBreaks.com Cowork are
- Shani from Agathe et ses Princes. She’s passionately building her lingerie label.
- Then there’s Maarten, our StartupBreaks.com cofounder whose prime focus lies in building his Startup.
- Dennis did a try-out. He’s a freelance marketing consultant.
- Wai Lam Kam stopped by as well, she’s a graphic designer with skills in digital media who showed us her awesome portfolio.
- Thijs De Lange, a freelance photographer and cool DJ.
- And Kim Theuns, also a photographer. She shot the photos at SM-Secrets.
And we’re proud about that!
Looking forward to have you with us!